Budget and Planning Discussions Top Board Agenda
The following are highlights from the KCBA Board of Trustees meeting held on May 21, convened by KCBA President Anne Daly.
Executive Director Andrew Prazuch provided an overview to the Board as part of its initial consideration of the FY2015 Annual Plan and Budget. Key areas of the work-plan include:
- increased use of surveys and focus groups to better understand member needs;
- development of a new online component for the LRS program;
- building awareness of KCBA's CLE video library;
- completion a local legal needs assessment for pro bono services;
- development of a strategic five-year plan for the King County Bar Foundation;
- transition to a new Washington Lawyers Practice Manual editor;
- increasing Bar Bulletin advertising;
- exploration of an annotated local rules resource for members;
- leadership training; and
- completion of the office relocation project.
...login to read the rest of this article.