May 2012 Bar Bulletin
YLD Election Slate Set
After a thorough application and interview process in which a number of great candidates came forward, the King County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (YLD) Nominations Committee has nominated a slate of candidates for eight upcoming vacancies on the YLD Board of Trustees.
The YLD bylaws prescribe that the Nominations Committee shall nominate at least one candidate for each member and lay-member vacancy to be filled. The committee has nominated one candidate for each open position as follows:
- David Keenan, currently serving as YLD vice chair, for a one-year term as chair;
- Matthew W. Anderson, currently filling an interim vacancy on the board, for a two-year term;
- Afshin Mazhari, currently filling an interim vacancy on the board, for a two-year term;
- Lori Worthington Hurl for a three-year term;
- Charles Clifford "Chad" Hallberg for a three-year term;
- Fiona C. Cox for a three-year term;
- Arthur A. Schwab for a three-year term; and
- Matthew Anderson for a two-year lay-member term.
Candidate statements are available online at kcba.org.
...login to read the rest of this article.