February 2015 Bar Bulletin
Defense Initiative Conference Set for March 6
The Defense Initiative's Fifth Annual Conference on Public Defense will be held March 6 at the Seattle University School of Law.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Francis Guzman, an attorney with the National Center for Youth Law;
- Joanne Moore, director of King County's Office of Public Defense;
- Lisa Daugaard, policy director for the Racial Disparity Project;
- Eileen Farley, U.S. District Court-appointed supervisor for the Mt. Vernon and Burlington public defense program; and
- King County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg.
Registration and other information is available at http://www.law.seattleu.edu/centers-and-institutes/korematsu-center/the-defender-initiative.
...login to read the rest of this article.