A client talks about finding the right attorney through Lawyer Referral Service.
Lawyer Referral vCard
vCard is a file format standard for electronic business cards. vCards are often attached to e-mail messages, but can
be exchanged in other ways, such as on the World Wide Web. They can contain name and address information, phone numbers,
URLs, logos, photographs, and even audio clips.
- Right click on the “Lawyer Referral vCard” button above.
- From the menu select the "Save Target As" option from the list.
- Save to the location of your choice.
- Once saved you can open the vCard and view the file
- Using your email program (ie. Outlook, Endora, Thunderbird, Outlook Express) you can import it. Due to the many different
programs used for email, KCBA can not support the process of importing the vCard to your specific mail client.
However, you can check out our FAQs for possible help.
national directory of