YLD NEEDS YOU!
Become a leader – get involved with the YLD Board of Trustees
The deadline to submit an application is Friday, March 24, 2017.
- 4 trustee positions (3 year term)
- 1 lay member position (2 year term)
terms begin July 1, 2017
- Monthly board meetings
- participation on a YLD committee
- Must be a KCBA member and
- either under the age of 36 as of Dec. 31, 2017 or in your first five years of practice.
Candidates may self-nominate. Submit your resume and the YLD Questionnaire, to Chelsea Harris, Member Services Coordinator, at ChelseaH@kcba.org.
Eligible nominees will be contacted by the Committee to schedule an interview. The Committee is looking for trustees who demonstrate strong leadership and event planning skills, who show commitment to the KCBA and its mission, who are actively involved in the local legal and pro bono community, and who would bring a diverse background, skill set, or life experience to the YLD Board of Trustees.