NLD NEEDS YOU!
Become a leader – get involved with the NLD Board of Trustees
- 4 trustee positions (3 year term)
- 1 lay member position (2 year term)
terms begin July 1, 2021
- Monthly board meetings
- participation on a NLD committee
- Must be a KCBA member and
- In their first five years of practice.
Candidates may self-nominate. Submit your resume and the NLD Questionnaire, to Austin Lawhorn, Membership Services Coordinator.
Eligible nominees will be contacted by the Committee to schedule an interview. The Committee is looking for trustees who demonstrate strong leadership and event planning skills, who show commitment to the KCBA and its mission, who are actively involved in the local legal and pro bono community, and who would bring a diverse background, skill set, or life experience to the NLD Board of Trustees.