Implicit Bias in the Legal Field
Thursday, October 21, 2021
What is Implicit Bias and Why is Understanding it Important?
How Implicit Bias May Impact:
- How you get and present yourself to new clients
- Trial preparation for trial attorneys
- The courtroom experience
- Jury selection for civil and criminal cases
- Honorable Nicole Gaines Phelps, King County Superior Court
- Sunitha Anjilvel, Anjilvel Law Group
- Jamie Clausen, Phinney Estate Law
Note on the registration prices:
$65.00 Non-KCBA Members. This category includes Non-KCBA Members, LLLTs, Paralegals, Non-Attorneys, and members of the general public
$25.00 Current students. Please contact the CLE Department to register for this program: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $10 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to email@example.com by 5:00pm, October 19, 2021.
After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar, so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program