Financial Planning: Making 2021 Your Law Firm’s Best Year Yet
Friday, February 26, 2021
1.00 Other, Office Management CLE Credit
All attendance is via live webcast
- How to work ON your firm instead of IN it
- Reinventing law firm budgeting to make smart and confident financial decisions for your firm
- Tricks for increasing firm revenue without increasing rates
- Client-centric collections
- Opportunities for law firm cost savings in 2021
- What law firms need to know about COVID with respect to their firm finances as we move into 2021
Devon Thurtle Anderson | CEO, Skepsis Technologies LLC
Devon is an attorney and the founder of Skepsis Technologies, which provides bookkeeping, financial strategy, and IOLTA compliance for law firms. Devon was selected to Rising Stars for 2012-2019. She graduated from Seattle University School of Law in 2005 and was admitted to legal practice the same year. Devon works with law firms to improve their finances and their IOLTA compliance.
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $10 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, February 23, 2021. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.