Family Law Hot Topics: COVID Reality Check
Friday, February 12, 2021
2.00 Law & Legal CLE Credits
All attendance is via live webcast
Join the Commissioner, judges, and attorneys as they discuss changes in family law procedure and practice brought on by COVID-19.
- Cynthia Whitaker | Whitaker Kent Ordell PLLC
- Katherine Kent | Whitaker Kent Ordell PLLC
- Commissioner Les Ponomarchuk | King County Superior Court
- Hon. Janet M. Helson | Chief Judge, Unified Family Court, King County Superior Court
- Hon. Steve Rosen | Unified Family Court, King County Superior Court
- Roni E. Ordell | Whitaker Kent Ordell PLLC
- Kevin Rowles | Whitaker Kent Ordell PLLC
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $15 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, February 9, 2021. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.