Personal Estate Planning for the 99%
Friday, May 14, 2021
6.75 CLE Credits pending
All attendance is via live webcast
- Ethical Considerations
- Planning Without a Will
- Community Property Considerations
- Retirement Accounts
- Tax Considerations
- Durable Powers-of-Attorney
- Drafting Wills and Trusts
- Michael J. Longyear | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens PLLC
- Anton B. Cauthorn | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens PLLC
- Sherry Bosse Lueders | Of Counsel, Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law
- Carla Calogero | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens PLLC
- Anna M. Cashman | KHBB Law PLLC
- Xan Gerson | Metis Estate Planning PLLC
- Chad Horner | Curran Law Firm, P.S.
- Jenna B. Ichikawa | Stokes Lawrence P.S.
- Jeffrey T. Kestle | Forsberg & Umlauf, P.S.
- Stephen R. King | Talis Law PLLC
- Mary E. Louden | Brighton Jones
- Anthony (Tony) McCormick | Perkins Coie LLP
- Joshua M. Reinertson | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens, PLLC
- Steven J. Schindler | Perkins Coie LLP
- Dawn S. Spratley | Lane Powell PC
- Mary Anne Vance | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens PLLC
Note on the registration prices:
Student/new attorney is for current law students and new attorneys admitted to practice since 2019. If you have any questions about what registration price you qualify for, feel free to contact us.
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, May 11, 2021. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.