Civil Procedure: the Rules of the Game or Gaming the Rules?
Friday, March 29, 2019
Total of 6.00 CLE Credits: 5.50 Law & Legal, .50 Ethics
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
- Anatomy of a Burnet Hearing: Striking Testimony and Striking Out
- The District Court Option: How Not to Make a Federal Case Out of Your Lawsuit
- How to Recover Your Attorney Fees in Court and How to Increase the Odds That You Won’t!
- State Bar Civil Litigation Rules Drafting Task Force: Overview of the Proposed New Pretrial Discovery Rule
- Exorcising the Demon Discovery
- High Touch: A Hands-On Collaborative Approach to (Truly) Civil Procedure
- Motions in Limine: The “When-What-Why” Perspective from the Bench
- The Ethics of Gaming the Rules of the Game
- If You’re Going to Have a Meaningful Speed Limit, Do You Have to Write Some Tickets? (The Yin and Yang of Enforcing Discovery Rules)
- Robotics and the Law: Should Civil Procedure Run on Auto-Pilot?
- Mock Motions in Limine in Hypothetical Litigation – Judge/Lawyer Panel
OPTIONAL BOX LUNCH $20
(Ham, Turkey or Vegetarian)
Please call or email the CLE department to place your meal order:
(206) 267-7008 or (206) 267-7067