Bankruptcy Boot Camp
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Up to 7.00 Law & Legal CLE Credits
All attendance is via live webcast
Morning, Afternoon, or All Day options available
- Chapter 7
- Representing Creditors in Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation and Post-Confirmation Issues
- First Day Motions in Chapter 11 Cases
- Sub-Chapter V: New Small Business Bankruptcy Option
- Litigating in Bankruptcy Court
- Receivership: An Alternative to Bankruptcy
- Plus: Optional ECF Training!
- Benjamin A. Ellison | Salish Sea Legal, PLLC
- Michael M. Sperry | Schweet Linde & Coulson, PLLC
- Manish Borde | BORDE LAW PLLC
- Thomas A. Buford III | Bush Kornfeld LLP
- Jennifer K. Faubion | Cairncross & Hempelmann, P.S.
- Taylor Jones | United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Washington, Clerk for Hon. Brian D. Lynch
- Thomas S. Linde | Schweet Linde & Coulson, PLLC
- Rebecca Ortiz | United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Washington, Case Administrator Specialist
- Aditi Paranjpye | Bush Kornfeld LLP
- Christine Tobin-Presser | Bush Kornfeld LLP
- Alan J. Wenokur | Wenokur Riordan PLLC
- Bryan Williamson | United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Washington, Clerk for Hon. Mary Jo Heston
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, June 19, 2020. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.