15th Annual Probate Administration
November 1, 2019
Washington State Convention Center, 7th & Pike, Seattle
6.75 Law and Legal CLE Credits
This comprehensive course covers what you need to know from opening a probate to closing a probate and everything in between.
- Preparing the estate for administration
- Fundamentals of administration and probate proceedings
- Special and alternative forms of letters and proceedings
- Tax issues and estate accountings
- Michael J. Longyear, Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens, PLLC
- Ken Kilbreath, Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Miriam J. Ayoub | Law Office of Michelle Lynn Graunke
- Eric E. Brunstrom | Aiken St. Louis & Siljeg PS
- Jason W. Burnett | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens, PLLC
- Anton B. Cauthorn | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens, PLLC
- Carla Calogero | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens, PLLC
- M. Owen Gabrielson | Farr Law Group, PLLC
- Commissioner Henry H. Judson, III | King County Superior Court
- Chad Horner | Curran Law Firm, PS
- Manpreet Kaur | Lane Powell PC
- Anthony J. McCormick | Perkins Coie LLP
- Lori Rath | Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
- Mary Anne Vance | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens, PLLC
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, October 29, 2019. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.