The King County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division presents:
The Twelfth Annual YLD Winter Soiree
February 9, 2017
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Washington Athletic Club | 1325 6th Ave. | Seattle, WA 98101
Please join us for this annual event held in recognition of this year’s Outstanding Mentor Award recipient and nominees.
All candidates have been nominated by YLD members and the winner will be announced at the event!
This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres, meet your peers, and network with members of the legal community.
$35 for KCBA members
$40 for non-members
* Prices will increase by $5 after February 5th.
Click here to register.
- Professor Jennifer Fan, University of Washington School of Law
- Eric Freedman, K&L Gates
- Phil Guess, K&L Gates
- Paige Hardy, King County Bar Association
- Christine Masse, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
- Daniel J. Oates, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
- Gwendolyn Payton, Lane Powell PC
- Jessica Skelton, Pacifica Law Group
- Ben VandenBerghe, Montgomery Purdue
- Blankinship & Austin
- Lauren Parris Watts, Helsell Fetterman LLP
- Cynthia B. Whitaker, Whitaker Kent, LLP
- Claire White, K&L Gates
- Matthew York, Seattle City Attorney’s Office