Congratulations to all of the new admittees who recently passed the Winter bar exam. The King County Bar Association held two Swearing-In Ceremonies on Thursday, May 16, 2013. Presiding Judge Richard McDermott officiated over both ceremonies and addressed the new admittees with words of inspiration and sincerity.
Featured speakers and presenters included:
- Dow Constantine, King County Executive
- Rod Dembowski, King County Councilmember
- Richard E. Mitchell, KCBA President
- Anne Daly, KCBA First Vice President
- David Keenan, Chair, KCBA Young Lawyers Division
- Skylee Robinson, Vice Chair, KCBA Young Lawyers Division
Congratulations to all of the new lawyers and we thank you for attending!
Photos From the Event: