The test video to the left is a six second clip of KCBA's main conference room. If you are not able to see this video please refer to our helpful tips below.
- KCBA's streaming page has been designed to work with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple's Safari web browsers.
- You will need Windows Media Player ActiveX Control/Plugin in order to watch the video.
- If you have no video, try to close your browser window and re-open it to this same page. Refresh alone may not help.
If you are still not able to see the video above please refer to the items below:
- At the top of your browser window you may be prompted to "Activate", "Allow", or "Install" this ActiveX control/plugin.
- If you see a red X where the video should be, please make sure you have allowed the ActiveX control/plugin to be "Activated", "Allowed", or "Installed" as described above.
- For more information about using Microsoft Window's Media Player please visit Microsoft's Website.
Mozilla Firefox/Apple Safari:
- If the video above played but the formatting is off try installing the plugin for the appropriate browser.
- After installing the plugin you may need to restart your browser for the plugin to take effect.
- To download the Windows Media Player plugin for the Mozilla Firefox browser please click here.
- To download the Windows Media Player plugin for the Apple Safari broswer please click here
- To download the Windows Media Player plugin for an Apple/Mac computer running OS X please click here