The Board of Trustees of the Young Lawyers Division (YLD) invites you to nominate young lawyers (defined as those in the first five years of practice, or up to the age of 36 by Dec. 31, 2013) whom you feel are deserving of the 2013 Outstanding Young Lawyer Award.
The award will be presented at the KCBA Annual Awards Dinner on June 25, 2013.
The award recognizes any combination of the following:
- Substantial contributions to the legal profession of a legal or non-legal nature
- Substantial contributions to the King County Bar Association
- Substantial contributions to the community
- Demonstrated excellence in their legal practice
To nominate a young lawyer, please email the following to Cate Humpage at email@example.com:
- a resume or brief biography of the nominee;
- and, a brief letter or a few paragraphs detailing how your nominee embodies the traits above and why the nominee deserves the Outstanding Young Lawyer award.
The deadline is February 15, 2013