Miss the King County Superior Court Remote Trial CLE?
It is now available to download for free!
Remote Bench Trials in the King County Superior Court
Courtroom Procedures and Electronic Presentation of Evidence using Zoom and ShareFile
.50 Law & Legal and .75 Ethics CLE Credits: Total of 1.25 CLE Credits
Free to download for members and nonmembers!
- Overview of the pretrial conference, preparing for a remote trial via Zoom, and remote trial procedure
- Professionalism and conduct of witnesses during remote trials
- Technical requirements for conducting a trial via Zoom and working with electronic exhibits via ShareFile
- Live demonstration of trial scenarios
- “It was very helpful to see a live simulation of testimony and exhibits.”
- “Live demos were great – it was clear that this was very well planned out.”
- “This was an incredibly informative, practical, clear, well organized and interesting training.”
- “Good explanation of the logistical challenges of presenting exhibits to witnesses who are in remote locations.”
- “One of the best CLEs I’ve attended. Topical, and every point important.”