Liens: What You Need to Know Today
Monday, November 18, 2019
6.00 Law & Legal and .75 Ethics: Total of 6.75 CLE Credits
Live and Webcast options available
Morning, Afternoon, or All Day options available
- Will your Lien Survive Bankruptcy?
- Liens Arising Out of Attachment and Execution
- Construction Liens
- Federal and State Tax Liens
- Enforcing UCC-9 Security Interests
- Dead of Trust Foreclosure: Judicial or Non-Judicial
- Attorney’s Lien Update – Opportunities and Ethical Challenges in Securing and Collecting Fees
- Liens on Intangible Personal Property
- Michael M. Sperry | Schweet Linde & Coulson, PLLC
- Thomas S. Linde | Schweet Linde & Coulson, PLLC
- Magnus R. Andersson | Hanson Baker Ludlow Drumheller, PS
- Matthew D. Green | Green & Norwood PLLC
- John R. Knapp, Jr. | Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
- Arthur J. Lachman | Attorney at Law
- Bruce W. Leaverton | Karr Tuttle Campbell
- Elizabeth Hebener Norwood | Green & Norwood PLLC
- Kenneth C. Weil | Law Office of Kenneth C. Weil
For registration, the ‘Non-KCBA Member’ category includes Attorneys who are not KCBA members, LLLTs, Paralegals, Non-Attorneys, and members of the general public.
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, November 13, 2019. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.