Advanced Topics and Updates in Guardianship and Elder Law
POSTPONED, DATE TBD
Co-Sponsored by the KCBA Guardianship and Elder Law Section
- Case Law and Legislative Update
- Public Benefits Overview
- Ethics: Representing Clients Wearing Multiple Hats
- Working with Clients with Diminished Capacity
- Trusts and Estate on Appeal
- Conflicts Between Guardians/Patients and Adult Family Homes and Providers
- Katrina B. Durkin | Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
- Kameron L. Kirkevold | Helsell Fetterman LLP
- Joshua L. Brothers | Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
- Ian Cairns | Smith Goodfriend, P.S.
- Carla Calogero | Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens PLLC
- Jeff Crollard | Crollard Law Office, PLLC
- Janice Edwards, Ph.D.
- Kevin Khong | Helsell Fetterman LLP
- Catherine Smith | Smith Goodfriend, P.S.
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, March 26, 2020. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.