Family Law Hot Topics
Friday, September 13, 2019
Total of 6.00 Law & Legal CLE Credits
- Title VII Evidence Rules, including ER 701, ER 702, and ER 703
- Appellate Update
- UFC Panel of Judges
- Update from the Commissioner
- Panel on Evidence for Family Law Practitioners, with discussion on Hearsay, ER 904 and 106, and Judicial Notice
- Katherine Kent and Cynthia Whitaker, Whitaker Kent Ordell PLLC
- Sherri Anderson, Law Offices of Sherri M. Anderson, PLLC
- Tom Hamerlinck, Whitaker Kent Ordell PLLC
- Hon. Janet Helson, King County Superior Court
- Chad Johnsrud, CFA, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Kristine Linn, Law Offices of Sherri M. Anderson, PLLC
- Roni E. Ordell, Whitaker Kent Ordell PLLC
- Hon. Les Ponomarchuk, King County Superior Court
- Catherine Smith, Smith Goodfriend, P.S.
- Hon. Tanya Thorp, King County Superior Court
- Valerie Villacin, Smith Goodfriend, P.S.
- Hon. Sandra Widlan, King County Superior Court
- Hon. Matthew Williams, King County Superior Court
For registration, the ‘Non-KCBA Member’ category includes Attorneys who are not KCBA members, LLLTs, Paralegals, Non-Attorneys, and members of the general public.
If you must cancel, tuition will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee, so long as cancellation is received in writing to CLE@kcba.org by 5:00pm, September 10, 2019. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. However, substitute attendees are welcome.
Please advise KCBA in advance of any condition that may impact your participation at the seminar so we may arrange appropriate and comfortable accommodation in time for the program.